Sparkling In-ground Pool - ready for Summer! Dual living opportunities - East of Oxley!
This distinctive, contemporary 5-bedroom home has been cleverly designed, offering independent accommodation downstairs, perfectly catering for the elderly or extended family, whilst maintaining privacy and independence AND less than 300m to the beautiful Scarborough waterfront and beaches. Alternatively it’s the perfect teenagers retreat for their own independence and space.
• Entertainer’s delight with the huge north-East facing covered deck, perfect to relax on, capturing the elevated sea breezes, (complimented with plantation shutters, outdoor kitchen sink & bench space)
• An appealing sense of light and space is achieved with the high ceilings throughout the air-conditioned, open plan living area
• King size master bedroom with ensuite – featuring double shower and vanities, complete with large walk-in robe & Juliet balcony
• Second and third bedrooms are also spacious, with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Stunning polished timber floors throughout upstairs, offering warmth and character
• Gourmet kitchen with large curved island bench, granite benchtops & stainless-steel appliances
• Two further generous bedrooms with separation from the upstairs bedrooms
• Second spacious living area with a kitchen bench & sink, perfect for a separate self-contained quarters
• Covered rear alfresco dining, offering an additional entertaining space to the upstairs deck overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
• Full-sized bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Plus-sized garage with 8 metres in length and 8ft clearance under the roller door, ideal for a caravan, boat or campervan
• Beautiful landscaped gardens on a low-maintenance 417m2 block
With so many additional inclusions – vac-u-maid, large storage/linen room, laundry chute, surround-sound points, intercom, ceiling fans, security screens, large laundry, loads of storage throughout + garden shed – it’s all there!
Scarborough boasts reputable public and private schools, trade college all within 1.5km, with public buses right at the end of the street.
Located “East of Oxley” there are an abundance of local shops including newsagency, grocery store, butcher, bakery, chemist, café, restaurant – all within a 5 minute walk, and less than 5 minute drive to the Scarborough Boat Club, Marina as well as a further array of local cafes and restaurants within Scarborough and Redcliffe.
This is an exceptional family home with space, location and lifestyle by the beach – a rare find in this desirable location, where you can just move in with nothing to do! Call today to arrange your private viewing.
**Please note – some rooms have featured virtual furniture for staging purposes.